ADVERTISEMENT

Insane Recruiting Weekend

Didn't mean it that way, I just thought they had already announced, and since I do not have twitter, I had just missed it.
You mean I'm not the only one on the planet who doesn't do Twitter or Instagram or any of that shit? I do have Facebook but it's so locked down that I can barely get into it.

OT - I have never been to Vegas (promise to visit after the MW lets my soon to be groveling Cougs into the conference) but I watched The Hangover and parts of Hangover 3 last night. That scene where they come over the rise at night with Vegas in the distance is pretty cool. I like girls, but that Bradley Cooper? I'd let him do me...... :)

Oh and I see that Rivals re-branded. Not impressed.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Sexy Hot Girl GIF
You mean I'm not the only one on the planet who doesn't do Twitter or Instagram or any of that shit? I do have Facebook but it's so locked down that I can barely get into it.

OT - I have never been to Vegas (promise to visit after the MW lets my soon to be groveling Cougs into the conference) but I watched The Hangover and parts of Hangover 3 last night. That scene where they come over the rise at night with Vegas in the distance is pretty cool. I like girls, but that Bradley Cooper? I'd let him do me...... :)

Only if Bradley Cooper looks like her!

Didn't mean it that way, I just thought they had already announced, and since I do not have twitter, I had just missed it.
We didnt think that you meant it in any negative way. We were simply saying that when these young men make their announcements public, there will be a full list. DL Blake Robinett from Texas just announced this morning.

Hangover was always just a bad rip-off of Very Bad Things. Check that one out. Much better actors and can never go wrong with Daniel Stern.

I was at Sam Boyd when you guys came and thrashed us.

I was walking back to the car on your side of the stadium and some trailer trash frmale UNLV fan was talking smack. I was kinda embarassed.

Hangover was always just a bad rip-off of Very Bad Things. Check that one out. Much better actors and can never go wrong with Daniel Stern.
It got freakin worse. I don’t think I ever saw the third movie.

We didnt think that you meant it in any negative way. We were simply saying that when these young men make their announcements public, there will be a full list. DL Blake Robinett from Texas just announced this morning.
Thank you

He makes thing looks easy. Oregon State is our highest competitor

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT