ADVERTISEMENT

Im sorry but...

RebelAlbert

UNLV Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
I just hate this bull crap trickery, high five when calling audibles cocky BS football. First off I hate their field. Second i hate how thry try to get all cute with their plays. Cant wait until we catch up and kick the crap out of them in a few years. Just play football damn it!

Reactions: RebelinWA
I just hate this bull crap trickery, high five when calling audibles cocky BS football. First off I hate their field. Second i hate how thry try to get all cute with their plays. Cant wait until we catch up and kick the crap out of them in a few years. Just play football damn it!
We've definitely narrowed the gap.

Reactions: RebelinWA
I will like the trickery a lot more when they aren't tricking us and we are tricking them. Looking forward to the day when we can plant 2 guys that are 330 lbs in the middle of our DL.

In other news we have a bunch of Freshmen that are counted on to produce every week. Also I don't think Mouton gave up a TD today and even had some real nice break ups.

I thought Xavier has been impressive in the last 2 games and he was our most productive runner tonight. Couple of head scratcher penalties tonight in particular the "leaping" penalty.

Can't wait to see if Armani is the Answer next year.

Palandech is fast! I did about choke when the announcer stated that "Palandech is a very underrated passer". That was the line of the night. I guess that's why we wanted to run 5 out of 6 plays.

Palandech played a very nice game but he will never be confused with a good passer. We need to be able to pass to be able to run effectively most days.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT