ADVERTISEMENT

I know we aren't used to it ...

And it doesn't help that we dropped our last two of the season ... but man, this long break before a bowl game really dampens excitement, doesn't it? We gained so much momentum with fan interest ... and then this dead period kinda saps things. And we only have 12 more days to wait!
yeah, but at least the team gets a lot of extra practice time. That should really benefit the group this year, as well as into next year

Don’t think we’ll see the same team from the last two games. The staff will be adding wrinkles and new looks for this game. I know Odom was joking about his bowl record but I think he’ll be motivated to get his first bowl win.

Think of it as an opportunity to showcase the program and players. A lot of eyeballs will be on this game.

Personally I’m more excited for this game than the Dallas Heart Bowl we were in 10 years ago and that was a New Years bowl where the stadium had a huge capacity but looked like 20 people were there. Should be a much better showing this time.

Don’t think we’ll see the same team from the last two games. The staff will be adding wrinkles and new looks for this game. I know Odom was joking about his bowl record but I think he’ll be motivated to get his first bowl win.

Think of it as an opportunity to showcase the program and players. A lot of eyeballs will be on this game.

Personally I’m more excited for this game than the Dallas Heart Bowl we were in 10 years ago and that was a New Years bowl where the stadium had a huge capacity but looked like 20 people were there. Should be a much better showing this time.
I was one of those 20!

This is a much bigger bowl. Meant for a Big12 and Big 10 match up. Not quite sure the Big 10 turned it down?

I think excitement will ramp up the week of the game, especially as the first bowl games start to trickle in and get on TV.

And it doesn't help that we dropped our last two of the season ... but man, this long break before a bowl game really dampens excitement, doesn't it? We gained so much momentum with fan interest ... and then this dead period kinda saps things. And we only have 12 more days to wait!
I don't know, my excitement is still there. I look at it as a nice break from what turned out to be a long season. My wife has especially appreciated the break after being invested and dialed in to watching football games for the past 3-1/2 months.

I don't know, my excitement is still there. I look at it as a nice break from what turned out to be a long season. My wife has especially appreciated the break after being invested and dialed in to watching football games for the past 3-1/2 months.
It feels like the loss to Boise was about 2 months ago to me and I don't feel nervous anticipation for the Kansas game yet. Maybe it's because hoops filled the gap, but up until last night, that was a disaster.

It also doesn’t help with everything else going on early signing day, transfer portal (who is staying or going who is available that we can get), are coaches leaving.

Reactions: j. spilotro
For me, I just wish it was football season already. I’m pretty sure I’ve never said that. Ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT