ADVERTISEMENT

I forgot to post this earlier today...

Defense has help coming and just like I talked about the offense taking a huge step between year 1 and 2 the defense will do the same. The guys that are coming have played in it before. A great offense/good defense combo beats a good offense/great defense 9/10 times.

Man that last part is tough call. I'm torn on that.

The rest is good news for sure.

Defense has help coming and just like I talked about the offense taking a huge step between year 1 and 2 the defense will do the same. The guys that are coming have played in it before. A great offense/good defense combo beats a good offense/great defense 9/10 times.
Thanks AA Insider!
This board was a ghost town when it came to quality speculation before you and Lobby came along!

Last edited:
Have to be able to score points. Ex. Iowa

True.

But you also have to be able to stop somebody.

I'll see your Iowa and raise you with.

LSU

Best offense in the country this year.

🙂

It's an interesting debate/discussion for sure.

NFL

Rams with Kurt Warner!

Ravens and Ray Lewis!

Last edited:
Reactions: dcut03
True.

But you also have to be able to stop somebody.

I'll see your Iowa and raise you with.

LSU

Best offense in the country this year.

🙂
I mean, Iowa is not good offense, great defense. More like great defense, really really bad offense.

LSU is great offense, really bad defense.

Good teams have balance. For most of the season, I’d say we were pretty good on both sides of the ball. Both sides tailed off against better competition towards the end.

I’m excited to see the additions so far. Curious to see what happens with players leaving after the bowl game

I mean, Iowa is not good offense, great defense. More like great defense, really really bad offense.

LSU is great offense, really bad defense.

Good teams have balance. For most of the season, I’d say we were pretty good on both sides of the ball. Both sides tailed off against better competition towards the end.

I’m excited to see the additions so far. Curious to see what happens with players leaving after the bowl game

Same.

I think it's a tough call.

A+ Offense
C+ Defense

A+ Defense
C+ Offense

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Put it this way when has there been a national champion that didn't at least have a B defense?

"Defense wins championships" has some merit. But the truth is you do need balance.

I’ll take an A+ offense and A+ defense, thank you very much.
If our resources (NIL) are limited, you have to chose one B and one A. Which one would you preferred? That is my thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT