ADVERTISEMENT

I am on the fence if this is true!

Rebel_Luv

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I think CKK ceiling is not very high. I hope im wrong ,but 3 years of very mediocre to decent basketball has shown me this. What does it take for him to keep his job?? IF he gets a auto bid does he get a extension?? IMO i think DJ is gone after this year. $$ is going to only be even more insane!

Youre not wrong IMO. The coach has a low ceiling and we have less talent now than last year. How is that a recipe for sudden success?

Like the old adage says, “Nothing changes if nothing changes”. Kruger is too stubborn to make changes he should have made in year 1-2. Just more mediocre basketball.

Youre not wrong IMO. The coach has a low ceiling and we have less talent now than last year. How is that a recipe for sudden success?

Like the old adage says, “Nothing changes if nothing changes”. Kruger is too stubborn to make changes he should have made in year 1-2. Just more mediocre basketball.
I wish I could say otherwise but I can't. We had no home run recruits, just a lot of role/bench player types with the exception of Jailen Bedford who should start. Basically relying on Dedan and Whaley having big years and the rest playing above their heads. Idk, maybe that's good enough in this era of watered down, roster turnover crazy, college basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT