ADVERTISEMENT

Houston

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
Houston looked way better than the rest of the country thought they would after being destroyed by UNLV. The game verse Oklahoma went to the last minute before the winner was decided in comparison to the last minute verse UNLV when Houston finally scored!

Definitely makes you curious about how good we are. They moved the ball far better against them than us and in the first half we moved the ball far better than OU. But a first game and a ton of new players?? Guess we will see soon.

I watched for a minute or two and saw a stat that the HC for Oklahoma was in his third season. Is this a hotseat season for him when he starts racking up some L's?

In my mind, if they do, there's an outside chance of them going after Odom if we have a 10-win season because that's his neck of the woods, so to speak. The side of me that doesn't think that this makes sense imagines that they will go after a more well established, seasoned HC from a P5.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I don't Oklahoma might go after a bigger fish than Odom.
If we were to make the playoff, then all bets are off. But say another loss in the MW championship game? Probably not.

I watched for a minute or two and saw a stat that the HC for Oklahoma was in his third season. Is this a hotseat season for him when he starts racking up some L's?

In my mind, if they do, there's an outside chance of them going after Odom if we have a 10-win season because that's his neck of the woods, so to speak. The side of me that doesn't think that this makes sense imagines that they will go after a more well established, seasoned HC from a P5.
If he has one loss and takes us to the playoffs I imagine OU and other schools will have his name prevalent.

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT