ADVERTISEMENT

Hoke retiring at SDSU

Names I’ve heard being thrown around today. Not sure how realistic any of these are but more of a they should at least be contacted to check their interest.

Kliff Kingsbury SC analyst
Will Stein UO OC
Ryan Grubb UW OC

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Aztecs last year went from being a guarantee in the PAC, to basically stinking the joint out, they have new stadium and no one cares, to me if UNLV can keep Odom, UNLV will become the program i always wanted in MWC, and hopefully crowds will follow. I could care less about the Aztecs either.

UNLV if the athletic department gets there you know what with top boosters, it's sleeping giant, and right now with ACC in trouble, i truly believe one last confrence expansion will happen, we know Big Ten/SEC are the top 2, can ACC keep football schools happy, FSU/Miami/Clemson and they can become the 3rd conference, to me Stanford/Cal do nothing for them, so lets see what WSU/OSU and MWC teams can come up with and just maybe get Stanford/Cal in fold, but what do i know? Big 12 is missing top football conferences, great hoops program, but it's all about Football, why has it taken UNLV 40 years to realize this?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT