ADVERTISEMENT

#heyreb

Evan Austrie for sure. He is going to probably be a safety for us. Has good size already and has very deceptive speed. He is a 'long stride' guy so it doesn't look like he is very fast but he is running by people constantly. Do a search for Evan Austrie hudl if you want to see his highlights.

I noticed another person put out a tweet was new commit, but I am a little wary since not a single coach is following their account. To put that in perspective, every other recruit with a commit had at least one coaching following them.

Whoever it is Rivals hasn't picked up on it..

Mark Anderson said the other day that they were only 3 players away from a full class. That means there were 4 or 5 guys that haven't been 'unveiled' yet. Maybe the second #HeyReb was for one of those guys?

As for Austrie he is real smooth looking athlete. Played on both sides of the ball last year.

Posted 500 yards rushing 4 TDs 320 receiving yards 1 Td and had 50 tackles and 5 interceptions on defense, which is where I think he will play.

Also as an added bonus, the Community College of Northern Nevada was also showing interest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT