ADVERTISEMENT

#HeyReb

He also had offers from Utah State, SJSU, Colorado St., and Hawaii. UNLV was the first to make a D1 offer with all of the other offers within the next month after.

Big rangey player. I think the staff is looking at him at safety.

I like that he seems to catch the ball with his and doesn't let it get into his body.

Considering our lack of depth at the SF spot, he could be in the mix for immediate playing time.

Watching this kid run calls to mind WR Cedric Wilson from BSU, with his size and long strides that enable him to cover more ground than it appears. Really enjoyed watching him on defense. Seems to have very instinctual ball skills and gets on the proper angle quickly in pursuit. Yes, and it looks like he enjoys crushing ball carriers. I think we have a baller here, gentlemen.

Big rangey player. I think the staff is looking at him at safety.

I like that he seems to catch the ball with his and doesn't let it get into his body.

Considering our lack of depth at the SF spot, he could be in the mix for immediate playing time.
The way he is still growing, DL could easily end up at OLBer or H-back/H-TE on offense. Great potential.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT