ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, somebody slacking off

mvvsmith

Retired Number
Apr 9, 2008
Las Vegas, NV.
on posting offers or how about an oral commit from Stacy Conner, # 9 QB in TX. 2018. I know he was offered, didn't know he gave an oral. Seriously, I would post the offers, but don't know how to grab them. Teachers welcome.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Grab them off of twitter I should have said. Quite a few offers lately. Love the sticky thread thing we had going on last year.

One of the other threads already has all the information on the new recruit (Who is). the title should get changed to his name.

One thing I have not seen is that player say that he is a commit on his twitter account.

Reactions: mvvsmith
Just read it in an RJ article from yesterday. Online of course, was always a Sun guy in the day. Like Hank Greenspun day.

Gilbert Manzano just sent out a series of Tweets about Conner, one of which states, hes not real big on twitter and he will not be taking anymore visits. Wants to be the leader of the '18 recruiting class.

6'5" still growing. RS of course his first year, put on some weight and muscle. Learn the system from our next great QB. RC will always be the greatest, his punting was phenomenal.

I read how they let him go because he wasn't full time at the school. I think any school in Las Vegas (Including UNLV) would be lucky to get him on board.

Reactions: mvvsmith
Well if he could find it in his heart to donate his time 2 days a week for an hour a day, I d be pretty happy.
The problem there is that it would be an NCAA violation. With the exception of close family members, only the full time coaches are allowed to coach the players on campus. Alumni helping coach players was one of the numerous violations cited against USC in their investigation that led to their probation.

The problem there is that it would be an NCAA violation. With the exception of close family members, only the full time coaches are allowed to coach the players on campus. Alumni helping coach players was one of the numerous violations cited against USC in their investigation that led to their probation.

Ahhhhhh I did not realize that. Makes sense, yeah lets not stoop to USC's level. ( sorry BC)

on posting offers or how about an oral commit from Stacy Conner, # 9 QB in TX. 2018. I know he was offered, didn't know he gave an oral. Seriously, I would post the offers, but don't know how to grab them. Teachers welcome.

@Rebel1986 and others, please use tag 'Offer' or 'Hey Reb' in post title. This will make searching for Offers much easier (and potential compilation).

You can easily edit title of a post (if you created) by clicking into it, near top of post is a little wrench icon, this allows you to edit title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT