ADVERTISEMENT

Good to see football talk

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
It is good to see so much good football talk on here. College football is so much better then hoops these days. The one and dones have just about destroyed college basketball. It used to be so much fun to watch. Now it is just a bunch of pre maddonas that want to go bro. It is good to see some good college football talk on here. Let's hope UNLV keeps the program growing...

I think football has their fair share of the pre maddonas too.

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure Madonna was Madonna before she was Madonna.

Reactions: UNLVWINS
It is good to see so much good football talk on here. College football is so much better then hoops these days. The one and dones have just about destroyed college basketball. It used to be so much fun to watch. Now it is just a bunch of pre maddonas that want to go bro. It is good to see some good college football talk on here. Let's hope UNLV keeps the program growing...

College FB is great every week of the season, CBB is great for the last 3 weeks of the season. I went to Oregon vs Nebraska 2 weeks ago, going to SC vs Cal on Sat, then back up to Eugene in a two weeks for Wazzu vs Oregon, doesnt get any better.

College FB is great every week of the season, CBB is great for the last 3 weeks of the season. I went to Oregon vs Nebraska 2 weeks ago, going to SC vs Cal on Sat, then back up to Eugene in a two weeks for Wazzu vs Oregon, doesnt get any better.

College football is the best sport in the country!! The NCAA hoops tourney is the best playoff out there!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT