ADVERTISEMENT

@ FSU game.

Rebs -3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnthemRebel

Conference POY
Oct 21, 2016
Here we stand at the turning of the tide. Tomorrow this team starts its run.

The return of Parquet.

Unleash Big Guard.

Reactions: RRebel
Well that sucks.

Play for next year from here on out. If we can get our ass kicked by Fresno, see you next season.

No, it’s not an angry energy. I find the people to be brain dead morons and I don’t have time for them. It’s like a gnat or nipping chihuahua. So it’s essentially just a nuisance and it’s people basically showing their deteriorating mental health and gushy softness. But point taken.

Actually, I’ve found the lack of crowds and lack of success have actually drained most of the energy around here, tbh. When we are 9-0 or 4-1 (depending on the sport), everyone is kumbaya. And then an avalanche of losses and people snap and then it kinda all wilts.

That said, I am actually super excited about the potential of Odom and like everything he’s doing. First time since Robinson I’ve felt that way about the program (and I wasn’t the hugest Robinson guy because it was a predictable style, but we were a “program” back then).

Chicken dinner 🤙🏼
Wish I was wrong on the vote, this sucks!!!

Wish I was wrong on the vote, this sucks!!!
I don’t know why I still have faith. I see how well portions of the defense can play at times, I tend to ignore the anemic, purposeless offense because of the defense … and I do have faith in Kevin as a big time competitor and having his dad as a resource.

But they keep getting smacked around.

I don’t know why I still have faith. I see how well portions of the defense can play at times, I tend to ignore the anemic, purposeless offense because of the defense … and I do have faith in Kevin as a big time competitor and having his dad as a resource.

But they keep getting smacked around.
Maybe that's the problem. We keep think Kevin's dad is going to step in as a bigger resource and things will just get better for Kevin. That was the whole conversation around his hiring, yet as far as I can tell he's not really involved other than a token visitor to practice or games. I guess maybe the Joe Darger like approach to big guards at the 5 vs natural 7 fters, but really not much influence, even in getting the right staff to join with Kevin.
And ultimately that's the big headache hanging over the program, because how do you dismiss early the son of a legend who is in coaching circles Harper can only dream about when things aren't or don't work out...

I didn’t even watch the game..

That’s how f’d up and irrelevant we’ve become.

I sent in a complaint to the UNLV buffet to broadcast every UNLV sport if it’s on TV.

Once tape on UNLV has been established OTHER coaches have game planned and made adjustments. Ours has not.
Pretty much. They've got it down to a science. Drive, avoid the 2nd guy, kick, shoot... make driving difficult and we can't rebound.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT