ADVERTISEMENT

Football Scoop says

From his USD bio:
Irvin played two years of football at UNLV (1997-98) where he competed at linebacker. He earned his B.S degree in Kinesiology from UNLV in 1999 and went on to earn his M.A in Education from San Diego State in 2004.
A native of Las Vegas, Irvin began his collegiate career at the College of the Desert, where he earned All-Conference honors in 1995.

Sounds like he did a real nice job with the defense he's overseen... welcomed addition to the team IMO.
Link to full bio:
http://www.usdtoreros.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/steve_irvin_769036.html

Reactions: dcut03
Tony Sanchez - Head Coach
Barney Cotton - Offensive Coordinator/Tight Ends
Tim Skipper - Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers
Travis Burkett - Special Teams Coordinator/Running Backs
Cedric Cormier - Recruiting Coordinator/Wide Receivers
John Garrison - Run Game Coordinator/Offensive Line
Ron O'Dell - Quarterbacks
Tony Samuel - Defensive Line
David Lockwood - Cornerbacks
Al Simmons - Safeties
Sean Manuel - Director of Football Strength & Conditioning
Dennis Slutak - Director of Football Operations
David Kitchen - Asst. Director of Strength & Conditioning
Drew Jennison - Asst. Recruiting Coordinator
Joe Maggio - Video Operations
Ronnie Regula - Graduate Assistant Coach (OFF)
Eric Sheridan - Director of Player Personnel

Some confusion, due to an earlier post, as to who is the Offensive Line Coach for UNLV Football. Is it Garvin Justice, or does it remain John Garrison. I think Garrison has done an outstanding job for UNLV, and I hope he will continue to do so in the future. I haven't seen any official announcement indicating any change.

Some confusion, due to an earlier post, as to who is the Offensive Line Coach for UNLV Football. Is it Garvin Justice, or does it remain John Garrison. I think Garrison has done an outstanding job for UNLV, and I hope he will continue to do so in the future. I haven't seen any official announcement indicating any change.
Actually we kinda traded coaches with FAU. Coach Garrison is the new Offensive Line Coach for the Owls & UNLV hired Coach Justice who left FAU to take a job at Arizona but lost that job in a month when Arizona fired their head coach Rich Rodriguez

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT