Votes: 18 37.5%
  • 4 - 8

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • 3 - 9

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 2 - 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we win out. Also wouldn't be surprised if we lose out. It's so hard to tell with this team...

If I had to make a prediction, I think we end up 6-6, only losing at UNM the rest of the way.

This is the strangest team ever to figure out. We lose being favored by 45 points. We win as a 22 point dog. Crazy!

This is the strangest team ever to figure out. We lose being favored by 45 points. We win as a 22 point dog. Crazy!
You need to let that week go. It was week one point spreads are just an educated guess especially week one. You had a redshirt freshman making his first start, nine guys on defense making their first start, Sid Acosta our center got hurt out with an ACL and we could never find a legit replacement for him in time so the exchanges were horrible, vanilla game plan as to not show Idaho too much on film for the following week and some really bad bounces wasn't our night.
Point spreads are for gaming purposes only. Should Coach Tedford be fired after being a 21point favorite and losing by 10 for a net 31 point loss and not week 1 but week 8 by a back up qb who was playing linebacker the week before.
I read your posts as well as others but you post a lot I think if you get to know the game educate yourself and you might come away with a better understanding about CTS monumental task of turning UNLV football around.

Reactions: dcut03
If my own money was on the line, I'd say we go 6-6.

If I was rating our possible season outcomes from most to least likely, I'd say:
6-6
5-7
7-5
4-8
3-9

Just like UNLV it depends which UNLV team shows up can be said the same for BYU, UNM, and UNR so I think those three can go either way just depends who shows up and who doesn't. Hawaii I think we should win but that doesn't mean much either. Like said above I could see us losing or winning the rest or any combination thereof. If I had to bet today I would say we finish at 4-8 I just have no confidence our defense right now. Hopefully they prove me wrong and we will be playing in December

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT