ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruitig page??????

MuiDuck

Walk On
Dec 29, 2014
With this new era of UNLV FB, you would think RebelNet would have updated the "FB Recruiting" link on this very site. It has stories from 3 years ago on the front page!! WTF??

Recruits ALL look at this tuff & what people are saying about them & other recruits coming in.

This should flaw be fixed ASAP!! What a disaster

What? Didn't you know this was a basketball school (and website).

Joe and TE run the site and primarily focus on basketball. That's not a hit on either of them, they just don't have the time to dedicate to football. I'm sure Joe would be open to stories and article contributions if someone is willing to step up. Terry used to do so real good stuff way back when. I would encourage Willevi to write some stuff but he doesn't see to be much of a Sanchez fan (if I'm wrong Will please forgive).

Nonetheless, it would be nice if football got someobe to contribute.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

MuiDuck, if you know anyone willing to invest their time in getting that started, please have them let Joe know. I'm sure there are tons of people that would like to hear more about our FB recruiting, but in the past, we just haven't gotten much info on this. Not sure how to improve it unless someone is motivated (or paid) to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT