Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
Jalen Poyser-G
Jovan Mooring-G
Tyrell Green-F
Christian Jones-F
Dwayne Morgan-F

1st four off the bench
Kris Clyburn-G/F(he seemed to play the role of 6th man in JC. I think he might play it again)
Uche Ofoegbu-G
Djordjije Sljivancanin-F/C
Chieckna Dembele-C

I think Sljivancanin and Dembele will play meaningful minutes because I see our bigs fouling a lot. We don't have any 'go to' scorers atm but we do have guys who can score. Mooring, Green, and Clyburn need to produce like they did in JC. Poyser has the talent. Until they gain confidence I'm hopeful our defense and hustle will be strong enough to keep us in most games.

Jalen Poyser-G
Jovan Mooring-G
Tyrell Green-F
Christian Jones-F
Dwayne Morgan-F

1st four off the bench
Kris Clyburn-G/F(he seemed to play the role of 6th man in JC. I think he might play it again)
Uche Ofoegbu-G
Djordjije Sljivancanin-F/C
Chieckna Dembele-C

I think Sljivancanin and Dembele will play meaningful minutes because I see our bigs fouling a lot. We don't have any 'go to' scorers atm but we do have guys who can score. Mooring, Green, and Clyburn need to produce like they did in JC. Poyser has the talent. Until they gain confidence I'm hopeful our defense and hustle will be strong enough to keep us in most games.
Sub in Ofoegbu at the 2 and Clyburn at the 3, the rest looks pretty good. Keep an eye on Zion Morgan.

Have these guys been playing in the Desert Reign? If so, who has seen them play? I assume Dwayne Morgan and Jalen Poyser will start but who knows. The whole thing is a crap shoot at the moment.....which I like because when nothing is set in stone as far as playing time is concerned, everyone has to work hard and "earn" their spots and rolls. I'm guessing the senior transfers will get the nod at the beginning of the season. I'm thinking the international experience of the Ukranian, Slijivancanin will get him into the starting line up.

Uche Ofoegbu - G - Senior
Jalen Poyser - G - Sophomore
Christian Jones - F - Senior
Dwayne Morgan - F - Junior
Djordjije Slijivancanin - C - Freshman

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT