ADVERTISEMENT

Does Davie make it to Week 12?

Interesting read, to say the least. Davie seems like a total a-hole. Some of it seems to be just controlling coach stuff, but other stuff definitely beyond.

I don't know if he would be fired over this stuff.

“idk what u talking bout,” Gipson replied to NMFishbowl.com, later adding, “Whoever told u that can suck my dick.” -
LOL!

Is that website dedicated to destroying UNM athletics. I know the criticisms are warranted, but holy sht, Fishbowl goes for the jugular.

Is that website dedicated to destroying UNM athletics. I know the criticisms are warranted, but holy sht, Fishbowl goes for the jugular.
When I first saw that, I thought the same thing. Watch dogging the university? Honestly not a bad idea... but you've gotta wonder about malicious intent type of stuff rather than neutrality. Still... if half of what's said here is accurate, his removal is warranted.

UNM had a whackjob "fan" who went all out against Fran and Davlos with exposes. I know there was litigation, I think over the site name. And then he disappeared into the night. This was 15 years ago. I don't know if this is the same guy or same MO or whatever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT