ADVERTISEMENT

Cuse

You have 4 of those though..

Also we got this sick new deal to stay in the MWC did you see it? Like almost 20 million bucks. How much did Reno get?

You should be thanking us for saving the conference and you not getting relegated to CUSA.

Nearly homeless ass university.

Last edited:

Also we got this sick new deal to stay in the MWC did you see it? Like almost 20 million bucks. How much did Reno get?

You should be thanking us for saving the conference and you not getting relegated to CUSA.

He was waiting with that post in queue for 6 weeks.

He was waiting with that post in queue for 6 weeks.

Reno has actually been pretty competitive this year. Chode is doing a solid job.

But don't come on here with that weak sauce like you accomplished something. We're in the same boat as they are and as much as it pains me to say it I hope they beat any of the traitors.

Not like we went on their boards and crowed after their loss to SMU.

Clownshow smack.

It not my fault he's mad his mother was upset this year trying to defend her title in the Reno Fair Urinal Cake Melting competition. Her mistake was going from chugging six beers to six White Claws reducing the alcohol melting capabilities. Terrible coaching decision by him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RebelinWA
Reno has actually been pretty competitive this year. Chode is doing a solid job.

But don't come on here with that weak sauce like you accomplished something. We're in the same boat as they are and as much as it pains me to say it I hope they beat any of the traitors.

Not like we went on their boards and crowed after their loss to SMU.

Clownshow smack.

It not my fault he's mad his mother was upset this year trying to defend her title in the Reno Fair Urinal Cake Melting competition. Her mistake was going from chugging six beers to six White Claws reducing the alcohol melting capabilities. Terrible coaching decision by him.
He’s done a great job this year. 2-4 coming from a really bad football team.

Of course our guy went 9-5 with a bowl appearance coming from a similar circumstance and a much worse history and even lower expectations.

He wishes they were us. Hence the unnecessary post.

He’s done a great job this year. 2-4 coming from a really bad football team.

Of course our guy went 9-5 with a bowl appearance coming from a similar circumstance and a much worse history and even lower expectations.

He wishes they were us. Hence the unnecessary post.

I apologize for making fun of his mother losing her Urinal Cake Melting Title.

It was uncalled for. She's probably a wonderful woman and that was in poor taste on my part.

I still think the switch from Pabst Blue Ribbon to White Claws was a poor strategic decision though.

Corvalis-70k, Logan-60k, Pullman-25k, Gonzaga full share-no football team. Boise has got to love that. Largest metro has new 40k stadium and draws 20k. CSU has new 40k stadium and draws 20k and has 170k metro population. Fresno is a steaming pile of cow dung. If you joined that conference the 25 million marker your carrying would probably double. Other than that, you have a pretty team and in 6 years we will both have a stronger hand.

Corvalis-70k, Logan-60k, Pullman-25k, Gonzaga full share-no football team. Boise has got to love that. Largest metro has new 40k stadium and draws 20k. CSU has new 40k stadium and draws 20k and has 170k metro population. Fresno is a steaming pile of cow dung. If you joined that conference the 25 million marker your carrying would probably double. Other than that, you have a pretty team and in 6 years we will both have a stronger hand.

Let's hope so. Although there are a lot of pieces in play.

Two camps on our board should've joined and stating was better option.

If UNLV parlays this into BIG12 invite it was the right call. If UNLV is the flagship program of the WAC 2.0.. Not so much. At least how I see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boston Rebel 2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT