ADVERTISEMENT

Cost

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
IMO, my seat is reasonably priced for a premium stadium and a team that is doing well.

Concessions, otoh, are beyond my ability to reasonably pay. Is this because I'm so old I can remember $ 3.00 beer at a Buffalo Bills game? Or has the cost of concessions gotten out of control?

IMO, my seat is reasonably priced for a premium stadium and a team that is doing well.

Concessions, otoh, are beyond my ability to reasonably pay. Is this because I'm so old I can remember $ 3.00 beer at a Buffalo Bills game? Or has the cost of concessions gotten out of control?

Concessions have gotten out of hand at most stadiums.

Went to Houston game. Night before grabbed some tix for Astros game for $10. 6 tall boy beers were $90....(That was for me and the boys not just me). 🙂

So it's pretty much the norm.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
In the Modelo Lounge club area, Rebel Dog is $16.99. There's also a $12.99 footlong hotdog. Not sure how big or what is on a rebel dog these days...

Reactions: WarthogRebel
Hard to complain about that!

Spendy, but I am a huge fan of Pizza Rock, so having the one in the club is great
Allergic to butterfat. I have to be choosy with my dairy consumption. When I eat it I have a 2-3 day flu and ulcers. Believe it or not, there is some pizza (or other foods) that are worth the pain it causes me. Pizza Rock at a UNLV football game isn't one of those times.

In the Modelo Lounge club area, Rebel Dog is $16.99. There's also a $12.99 footlong hotdog. Not sure how big or what is on a rebel dog these days...
This was my problem. That's where I sit and those are the prices I was looking at.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
That's fair. I like the experience of good and drink with the game, but it's by no means a requirement!
Good and drink? Is that good and plenty you are talking about?

Most games, I pop into Generations Kitchen on Valley View for a spicy poke bowl and I bring a weed vape, so no buying food or alcohol drinks at the game and full and buzzed on the cheap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT