ADVERTISEMENT

Commitment: 4 star LB Parker Meese

Did you forget someone ?

HOw about Ron Riley The only REAL player _ the only Guy that played in the NBA

H Waldman was a friend of mine _ (kinda) his Mom lived in the same Apartments as me _ where we had a bball hoop

If there were no runs there we would hop in his bug and he would get me in free at the Sports Club

H sucked _ if I could beat him 3 or 4 games out of 10 - he must not have been that good

I played pickup basketball with Ron Riley _ He was on a different level _ like when you'd play with the REbels _ you quickly identified _ next level MFers

Could not remember his name.

Knew Ken Bosket pretty well back then. Really good dude. I don't think he ever even picked up a basketball before 9th grade.

Was really raw, but worked hard, relentless rebounder. Dude was grown man strong at 16.

Reactions: rebelwithacause
Cousins went Bonanza. Had one that played with Jamal Willis. He and Kalin Hall (Valley) made a dynamic, all Vegas, backfield at BYU in the early-mid 90s
I went to Bonanza and graduated in 1990. Had a couple classes with Jamal. Pretty good guy. If i remember right he played on the 49ers special teams unit for a couple years after BYU.
I don't remember who the football coach was at Bonanza during 87-90 I ran cross country, ran track and played soccer. But if I also remember right we were not very good at football during time at Bonanza

Reactions: reagan21
The DOJ joined a lawsuit challenging transfer rules. I guess if the Biden DOJ has their way they can come and go as the please which means good luck holding on to guys like this long term.

Bruce Eubank was my favorite teacher ever. He taught my 8th grade US history at Cannon. I then drove across town for summer school once I was in HS just to have him again for history.
Wow, please visit him at South Valley Church of Christ on Gillespie/ Silverado Ranch. That would make his day..

I’m not a teacher and he’s had hundreds of kids that he’s taught over the years.

You see kids as kids but not see them or recognize them as full grown adults years later.

I had a government teacher named Mr. Jydstrup. He taught at Vegas high but moved over to Cimmaron when we opened. Very nice guy and I was probably the most immature person in that class. He taught AP government. Heck..I didn’t even test AP. I saw him at the LVAC gym..and I apologized to him for my behavior. We’re grown adults and we’re a blur to these guys.

Dr. Greene was a physics teacher that was from Vegas high. My cousin went to USC and he scored a perfect on a test. The teacher made my cousin stand up in front of everybody. Well, my cousin credited Dr. Greene for preparing him..

I have the utmost respect for teachers. No way in hell could I do it. It’s up there with Nursing.

I went to Bonanza and graduated in 1990. Had a couple classes with Jamal. Pretty good guy. If i remember right he played on the 49ers special teams unit for a couple years after BYU.
I don't remember who the football coach was at Bonanza during 87-90 I ran cross country, ran track and played soccer. But if I also remember right we were not very good at football during time at Bonanza
I played a lot of sports with Kalen growing up _ he was a year younger than me but always would kick my ass at everything - except basketball - Dude had the fastest wheels Ive ever seen. I think Kalen had legit 4.3/4.4 speed
Cousins went Bonanza. Had one that played with Jamal Willis. He and Kalin Hall (Valley) made a dynamic, all Vegas, backfield at BYU in the early-mid 90s
I played a lot of sports with Kalen Hall growing up _ he was a year younger than me but always would kick my ass at everything - except of course basketball (thats where I got him) He was always trying to get everyone off the basketball court to play football ....lol .................Dude had the fastest wheels Ive ever seen. I think Kalen had legit 4.3/4.4 speed

Reactions: RebelScrub
Damn son, I wish we can talks about you more as to how good you are. Doing that might change your recruiting pool. You are good, Parker. Welcome to UNLV, Son! Stays with UNLV.
Man, my favorite MLB in football were Ronnie Lott, Mike Singletary, Teddy Bruschi, Ray Lewis...these dudes would fly recklessly at times during the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT