1. Pat Ballard‏@_PatBallard 46s46 seconds ago

All in Gods hands
    1f64f-1f3fe.png
    Im committed to UNLV
    203c.png
    203c.png
    pic.twitter.com/TDEC9eebP3

DCTeiS9VYAAnm8Z.jpg

I remember when former coaches would get a 3* player I'd read 792374930 times to make sure it actually said "UNLV." Recruiting is up to a point where we should be able to fight for a first place finish in the MWC West...maybe this year and DEFINITELY next season. We still have a LOT of room for improvement in the depth department, but I love where CTS is taking this program. Is it August yet?

Hey Guys:

I spoke with Ballard about his commitment if you guys would like to have a look. He's gotta tighten some technical things up, but I like his size and the way he runs - he was at our camp this spring and held his own against a couple of the camp's best.

Thanks for having a look: STORY LINK

Last edited:
Hey Guys:

I spoke with Ballard about his commitment if you guys would like to have a look. He's gotta tighten some technical things up, but I like his size and the way he runs - he was at our camp this spring and held his own against a couple of the camp's best.

Thanks for having a look: STORY LINK

Hey Nick, I'm not getting anything after clicking on the link.

After watching his hudl what I like best was his ability to locate the ball and fight for it. His QB is lucky to have Ballard on the other end of those passes. Lame ducks to the inside towards the defender. Many of those passes should have been picks. I wish there would have been more video of his route running. Good size, good hands, good speed. More talent at WR. Loaded for the future.

After watching his hudl what I like best was his ability to locate the ball and fight for it. His QB is lucky to have Ballard on the other end of those passes. Lame ducks to the inside towards the defender. Many of those passes should have been picks. I wish there would have been more video of his route running. Good size, good hands, good speed. More talent at WR. Loaded for the future.
Scroll down his hudl page for route running and blocking. I didn't view them yet but I saw they were there.

The more news that comes out regarding the new training facility and new stadium, the easier it will be to recruit and hold onto better players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT