Fresno St 103
@SDSU 37
@Hawaii 112
CSU 72
SJST 79
WYO 115
@Boise st 28
UNR 57

According to the rankings we should finish 4-6..... that wouldn't be too bad.....however
I think we will end up 5-5...maybe even 6-4 if we can steal a win and stay healthy

Unlikely but if they win the games they are suppose to win, those 3 home games vs CSU, SJST, UNR are very winnable games. They could go 9-3 if they played out of their minds! :)

Positive thinking!

Unlikely but if they win the games they are suppose to win, those 3 home games vs CSU, SJST, UNR are very winnable games. They could go 9-3 if they played out of their minds! :)

Positive thinking!
While I never like to think of any game as a "guaranteed" loss, the chances of us beating UCLA, BSU, and SDSU this year are very slim. Those are really solid teams, not to mention they are all road games.

Aside from those games, though, there is no reason that we shouldn't have a serious shot to win each of the remaining 9 games.

vs. Jackson State
@ Central Michigan
vs. Idaho
vs. Fresno State
@ Hawaii
vs. Colorado State
@ San Jose State
vs. Wyoming
vs. Reno

Of those 9, I see 3 gimmes. The results of the 6 50/50 games will show far this program has come (CMU, Hawaii, CSU, SJSU, WYO, Reno). Hawaii would be a penciled-in win if it wasn't on the Island. Crazy stuff happens when Hawaii plays at home.

Central Michigan was a bowl team last year. That is a tough game.

Traveling to Hawaii always scares me. Somewhat in our favor though, their opening schedule is brutal. Not just in terms of opponents but also an almost unfair amount of travel for them. They could be a really worn down group by the midway point of the season.

Fresno State is another litmus test. This is a team viewed by most to be trending the wrong way. However there is probably very little to choose from in terms of talent between us and them. These are the types of games vs teams with similar talent UNLV has to starting winning.

Reactions: XFactorRebel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT