ADVERTISEMENT

Can you imagine?

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Can anyone imagine the volume of the calls for CKK's head if he coached the Rebels to that kind of a collapse in an NCAA game? Awful for the conference.

Reactions: SilverSpoon
Steve Alford is as soft as Charmin. He was a choker at Iowa, New Mexico, UCLA, and now Nevada. Leopards don't change their spots.

He had one of the best teams UCLA has seen since the Wooden years and they got punked twice down the stretch

Fckers blew my 4 team parlay. All other 3 hit. That's what I get for betting on Reno.
Never bet on the MWC in the Tournament. NEVER. Unless ur betting on SDSU. this abysmal showing ONCE again tells u the MWC is only getting worse. USU winning the conference proves that. Princeton was a fraud. They would fit right in the MWC.

Never bet on the MWC in the Tournament. NEVER. Unless ur betting on SDSU. this abysmal showing ONCE again tells u the MWC is only getting worse. USU winning the conference proves that. Princeton was a fraud. They would fit right in the MWC.
Currently Utah State is easily winning their game 84-68. Watching Grand Canyon in the NCAA currently up by 10 over Saint Mary's tells me there is zero reason why UNLV has not been in the NCAA in a decade!

It's actually disappointing considering how many high seeds are competitive or winning against the lower seeded teams from P5s. The opportunity to get to a Sweet 16 and then anything goes is more open than ever.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT