ADVERTISEMENT

By the numbers...

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
CFN has UNLV ranked 114. They are 11 out of 12 in the MWC. In front of SJSU. I do think we are better than 11 in conference. CBS Sportsline has UNLV up to 109. We were previously 130. I think this team will continue to improve. It would be good to see 5 or 6 wins with a chance at a bowl.

mwconnection still has us 12 out of 12 in the conference. States the Howard game was THAT bad. I don't buy it, but to each his own.

Reactions: colonelreb
mwconnection still has us 12 out of 12 in the conference. States the Howard game was THAT bad. I don't buy it, but to each his own.

I say screw MWC connection! This team is going to win some games. We should just stop playing FCS schools all together. We play down to the level of our competition. I don't like being 4-3 against the FCS at all.

Reactions: LocoRebel
Ever listen to MWC Connection podcasts? I do, because there's so little content out there, but those guys are clearly unfamiliar with UNLV teams. Have been since they started podcasting.

I still have UNLV as being in the top half of conference. But that's still probably around 80th of 130 at best.

Last edited:
Don't listen to the noise. I think by the end of the season all these 'experts' will be eating their words. I still say we have a great shot for 6 wins maybe 7 if the defense plays better than I expect.

Not sure where we're at, but I think the publications are gun shy against a team that lost to a FBS opponent. I get that.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT