ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny suffered cardiac arrested at USC practice yesterday

Heard from an actual Physician today, a real one not a rebel net physician. Dr David Chau former Chargers team physician. Said that in HS athletes this is common, too common, was common before we even know what Covid was, it happens after Mono thats why Dr's keep athletes out after mono, common flu as well. The number he gave was 1 in 50,000 athletes and chances increase in larger, more muscular, and African American high school athletes.
1 out of 50,000 is common!? I’ll take those odds any day for a serious Illness. Don’t know if that was an attempt at sarcasm or not?

Why is it “much more likely from other causes”? Show me one of those causes with stats (not msm parroting) that show what those causes might be?

And with peer, you have to be careful and dig more, you should know that. Unfortunately, we are at a time where you have to look at conflicts of interest. It sucks but that what they’ve done with science.
This is why it is more likely.

True 1 in 50000 seems not very common, and you would be correct. But this is a phenomenon that isn't new. It has been studied and documented. It is literally in text books and taught to first responders who work with young athletes. It is still has 160 known cases per year. I learned about it 20 years ago. My girlfriend works with young kids with heart defects all the time.

You are countering that with a loose correlation between weird cardiac shit happening since covid started. No validated studies, especially within a young african american athletic subgroup. And fighting me on that fact that you are right.

And notice I am saying "most likely" because I am admitting that I could be wrong.

You know that the first thing Bronny's physicians have done is do a full cardiac work up, not check to see if he was vaccinated or not. There is a very good reason for that.

1 in 50,000 and it happens to be the son of the most visible basketball player of all time.

Let’s be honest about the mythical showdown of Lebron James vs his son in a future game.

His son 2 or 4 years from now will probably play overseas. And Lebron will have to retire from the NBA and sign with an overseas team for it to happen.

Or Lebron will retire from the NBA and possibly go to school for a different sport ala JR Smith and “walk on” or is his eligibility used up and he can’t ever play in the NCAA? I don’t know how that works…

True 1 in 50000 seems not very common, and you would be correct. But this is a phenomenon that isn't new. It has been studied and documented. It is literally in text books and taught to first responders who work with young athletes. It is still has 160 known cases per year. I learned about it 20 years ago. My girlfriend works with young kids with heart defects all the time.

You are countering that with a loose correlation between weird cardiac shit happening since covid started. No validated studies, especially within a young african american athletic subgroup. And fighting me on that fact that you are right.

And notice I am saying "most likely" because I am admitting that I could be wrong.

You know that the first thing Bronny's physicians have done is do a full cardiac work up, not check to see if he was vaccinated or not. There is a very good reason for that.
Bro, it’s called “long term side effects” the people who took the vax ARE the Guinea pigs.

I think we are getting lines crossed here. I’m not arguing that there aren’t heart issues caused by congenital defects in young adults at all. I know they happen. Not often, but they do happen.

The point I’m trying to make is regardless of cause - we are absolutely, positively seeing far more positive troponins, a very specific marker for recent heart damage (it’s does not remain in the blood for long stretches unless there is non-stop injury) in people under 40 years old, under 50 years old, and even under 20 years old. You can tell doctors suspect something is going on, that’s why we are burning through the tests. And when you see a large variance in the percentage of positives, something is causing it. It’s not a one off, it’s not an “it’s always happened”.

My point - not with funding from pharma or gov … find out what’s causing it.

Like I said, it is happening far more frequently. Not just athletes ….

I'd like to commend Dcut3 for commenting and responding. I do enjoy hearing various sides.

I'd also like to point out that RebelSoldat is still a little bitch.
To think that I actually felt bad for him and asked people to lay off. Oh well, I lived and I learned.
Heyyy..look, i don’t think @Soldat is that bad of a guy.

He still is a fan of UNLV. I actually commend him For that. To go to the school up north and still be a fan, that’s freakin’ awesome if you ask me

I'd like to commend Dcut3 for commenting and responding. I do enjoy hearing various sides.

I'd also like to point out that RebelSoldat is still a little bitch.
To think that I actually felt bad for him and asked people to lay off. Oh well, I lived and I learned.
Yeah, everything is welcome. And I know I felt bad and asked people to back off … because, again, I agree with freedom of speech … I know where you are coming from. Not reading some people’s messages is easier sometimes. When you know what they are going to say before they say it … when you have them absolutely pegged as … whatever …. Makes sense.

I guess I’d rather give end users options rather than remove options from the origin.

Oh, and I didn’t realize there were two players from SDSU with the same issue? Read that somewhere, don’t know if it’s true? If so …. Very peculiar to say the least.

I'm not saying that the vaccination could have unforeseen side effects.

I'm against mostly even insinuating that the vaccination was the probable cause of something that has a much more likely and established solution in this case, specifically.

“We kind of think about it in three buckets for young athletes,” said Phelan, who has consulted with the NFL, NBA and Major League Baseball on heart issues. “One being problems with the structure of the heart that they were born with. Another being a problem with the electrical circuits in the heart that they were born with. And the last bucket being an acquired problem. Something that happened to them. They took a hit to the chest or had myocarditis, inflammation of the heart.”

2 of the 3 are congenital issues, the third is an acute trauma.

Then there are the cases where cardiac arrest happens with extreme dehydration. Still a possibility.

This happens often enough that cardiologists see it, they read about it, there are papers.

It is possible that Bronny gets a full work up, everything is clean, and some evidence that exists that the vaccination was involved. I am not ruling that out.

But you shouldn't be dismissive of a 1 in 50000 case. Especially when there are 8 million players in this subgroup, and that African American males have higher percentage of the cases.

Yo..look at the future. I’d look at future players to see if they took the shot.

If so, easy no.

You make it seem like everyone just wanted to take it. Some people had the choice of being homeless if they declined and lost their job or took it because it kept a roof over our heads. I took 3 all because of work, before they said it wasn’t required anymore. I have also had Covid 4x now and as recent as last week. Fun times
The biggest problem I had with this is that they threatened people with their lively hoods to make them take it.

The biggest problem I had with this is that they threatened people with their lively hoods to make them take it.
I think there were probably as many reluctant to take it as eager to take it, but they pushed it with every resource. Some people say choice, that shit wasn’t choice. It was heavy coercion which by definition is force. But some totalitarians were ok that’s how it was presented. You know the freedom hating type - they stand behind “my body, my choice” with abortion but “governments body, governments choice” for an unproven concoction.

I’ll never willingly put that Trump Toxin in my body.

I’m surprised that so many people who voted against him were lining up and rolling up their sleeves begging for his juice. I figured that would give some powerful blowback by numbers, but instead, they love his juice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT