ADVERTISEMENT

Bring a friend week

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
at my church, we had a "bring a friend " Sunday . Usually, I drag my feet big time.

I think we should have a "bring a friend" Saturday this weekend. I know a couple of friends that have lived in Las Vegas forever. I think this is the perfect time to get them to follow the program.

If Sanchez can inspire a football team, I think we as fans can do the same.

Let's prothlesize (sp) the UNLV football religion to the masses.

Who's in?

at my church, we had a "bring a friend " Sunday . Usually, I drag my feet big time.

I think we should have a "bring a friend" Saturday this weekend. I know a couple of friends that have lived in Las Vegas forever. I think this is the perfect time to get them to follow the program.

If Sanchez can inspire a football team, I think we as fans can do the same.

Let's prothlesize (sp) the UNLV football religion to the masses.

Who's in?
Great suggestion. I buy an extra season ticket every year just for this purpose.

Reactions: RebelinWA
I'll proselytize.
I think Scrub meant "prosthetize" because that's what he does before he goes out cruising.

(I totally made up that word, but I think there's enough smart people on here to know what I mean! [smoke])

If there was ever a thread I wanted to abuse my power and lock it would be this one. Not because I don't think bringing a friend out isn't a good idea (I think it's a great idea!) it's because you're all butchering that word!

Reactions: Rebelgate
Ill go to the game with you scrub, just please dont ask me to go to church with you.

Cool, I'll take you up on that cause I don't have a ticket.

One of the walk on players goes by the name of Dominic goes to my church. Very supercool kid. Plays pickup basketball and Volleyball with the youths in my church

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT