ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Game

UNLVFansincebirth22

Lottery Pick
Jul 24, 2008
Las Vegas
Today WAS their bowl game, for all intents and purposes. It was their proverbial "win or go home" game. Kids new it. Coaching staff knew it. And you saw how that went.

The team was a complete no-show.

That tells me all I need to know right there about where this team's state of mind is and how little passion/lack of coaching ability there is right now. If this coaching staff can't even coach the kids up to keep the game competitive in a bowl or bust game, what do you think they can do with another year?

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Today WAS their bowl game, for all intents and purposes. It was their proverbial "win or go home" game. Kids new it. Coaching staff knew it. And you saw how that went.

The team was a complete no-show.

That tells me all I need to know right there about where this team's state of mind is and how little passion/lack of coaching ability there is right now. If this coaching staff can't even coach the kids up to keep the game competitive in a bowl or bust game, what do you think they can do with another year?

Look back over his career at the results following a win like Vandy (blown out by Fresno) or After a close loss like SDSU (Blown out today)

It's not the losing its that its not even competitive.

Reactions: UNLVFansincebirth22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT