ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Eligibility

RebelBuzz

Retired Number
Jan 13, 2015
Obviously when the Rebels decided to not show up against Idaho or CSU, bowl eligibility got MUCH tougher. However, SJSU and Reno both look like very winnable games.

Boise State on the road is practically a guaranteed loss.

The game I wasn't expecting to be as tough back in August is the home game vs. Wyoming. They're a legitimate team with a solid QB, great RB, and some talent across the board. We are going to play a practically perfect game to get a W in that game and hope bowl chances alive (assuming we don't screw it up vs. SJSU tonight).

CSU and Wyoming are tough teams this year, we already lost to the Rams but I hope Sanchez can get the boys up for that Wyo game.. If not the Cowboys will "rout" the Rebels!

No surprise. Never felt like BSU was even a top 40 team. I expect if bsu and sdsu played now it would be a blowout.

This is the quietest Football game today. Seems like there is only 400 people there.

That Wyoming defense looked great tonight. I think they can beat SDSU at Laramie.

Obviously when the Rebels decided to not show up against Idaho or CSU, bowl eligibility got MUCH tougher. However, SJSU and Reno both look like very winnable games.

Boise State on the road is practically a guaranteed loss.

The game I wasn't expecting to be as tough back in August is the home game vs. Wyoming. They're a legitimate team with a solid QB, great RB, and some talent across the board. We are going to play a practically perfect game to get a W in that game and hope bowl chances alive (assuming we don't screw it up vs. SJSU tonight).
Which we did...screw up "tonight". No bowl for us but I'm hoping to keep the cannon red but that's even in question with the lack of constant effort the Rebels have been putting forward since the Hawaii game.

QB change has to be made. Sneed looks afraid. It might be the change UNLV needs to get back on track. If not, it'll snowball because they aren't interested.
You are so right. They don't look interested.

You have Sanchez full of fire, about a third of the team coming to play and the rest seem not to care. Including the assistant coaches. I've seen people coaching 8 year olds' more fired up than that.

Why should any of us spend our $$ going to games?

I know I owe the team support. But the team owes me effort.

You are so right. They don't look interested.

You have Sanchez full of fire, about a third of the team coming to play and the rest seem not to care. Including the assistant coaches. I've seen people coaching 8 year olds' more fired up than that.

Why should any of us spend our $$ going to games?

I know I owe the team support. But the team owes me effort.
I don't understand it. Not that blame matters much at this point, but when players are disinterested or unmotivated, people tend to point at coaches. To me, it's a player issue. You've been a competitive athlete in at the very top of your sport for your age group. You know what it takes. If a coach needs to remind you 24/7, get out of the game. A reminder for personal pride, for competition, sure. But it shouldnt be a full time thing and coaches shouldn't have to beg for it. These are grown men, not Pop Warner kids.

Jmho.

It seems like Sneed lost his mojo. He needs to find it, or we need to hope Stanton is much improved mentally. This game reconfirmed that I don't want Palandech in charge full time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT