ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Boise

Part of our red zone issues has to be attributed to the O line there is never any room for our RB's to run in the red zone and that 3rd down sack...

This thing is over. Boise just waded in the water. Allowed UNLV to do the historic UNLV implosion.

This is on the offense. All on the offense. Can’t convert a TD inside the 5, take a sack to get out of field goal range, stupid interception late.

Contained Jeanty pretty well, that was the game plan, defense succeeded with it.

The offense is jaggedy. Nothing fluid. Poor flow.

Reactions: SilverSpoon
I think we have the donkeys figured out.
What I really meant was...
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

• Haha
Reactions: unlvlurker
Unless we figure out how to guard the f'n pass, this game is over. Had control of the game and pissd it away.

This thing is over. Boise just waded in the water. Allowed UNLV to do the historic UNLV implosion.

This is on the offense. All on the offense. Can’t convert a TD inside the 5, take a sack to get out of field goal range, stupid interception late.

Contained Jeanty pretty well, that was the game plan, defense succeeded with it.

The offense is jaggedy. Nothing fluid. Poor flow.
I don't know what it is, but Hajj isn't passing well lately unless it's to Ricky White and he's getting blankets.

I don't know what it is, but Hajj isn't passing well lately unless it's to Ricky White and he's getting blankets.
I like him a lot on the option … seems to make really good decisions.

Have to wonder what goes through his head on some passes though. Last week with the late INT was a total imbecile pass. This week late in the half, worst case you should be down 3 headed into the half and getting the ball to start the second.

A brain fart that completely changes momentum … although momentum was changing earlier.

Again, I know we’ve held Jeanty in check, but we’ve allowed Madsen to look great.

I don’t see us gutting this one out.

Defense has contained Jeanty to 3.6 yards a carry, and we're down 10. Just stupid. Woodard misses another INT on a drive that Boise scores on, the DBs are just sitting watching the TE burn them over and over. And outside 1 tackle saving a TD on Jeanty, Catalon has been mia

I like him a lot on the option … seems to make really good decisions.

Have to wonder what goes through his head on some passes though. Last week with the late INT was a total imbecile pass. This week late in the half, worst case you should be down 3 headed into the half and getting the ball to start the second.

A brain fart that completely changes momentum … although momentum was changing earlier.

Again, I know we’ve held Jeanty in check, but we’ve allowed Madsen to look great.

I don’t see us gutting this one out.
Yeah, like I said earlier. Better teams are going to exploit our pass defense or lack thereof and we're going to lose games because of it. Welp were on our way to our 2nd loss because of it. Safe to say this teams major weakness is pass defense in a bad way. We make the opposing qb look like a god.

Hopefully UNLV makes some good adjustments and gets the offense fluid. Defensively Jeantys arm may be banged up gotta bang at that ball and hope he fumbles

Yeah, like I said earlier. Better teams are going to exploit our pass defense or lack thereof and we're going to lose games because of it. Welp were on our way to our 2nd loss because of it. Safe to say this teams major weakness is pass defense in a bad way. We make the opposing qb look like a god.
I wish we’d just tighten up and go for it. Though we had some really good PBUs.

We are getting zero pressure on Madsen. They’re getting it on Hajj.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT