ADVERTISEMENT

Averaging 31 points a game

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
It is nice to see that the offense is averaging 31 points. This is definitely a positive thing. Hopefully it will add to more wins this year.

To bad their 108th in the country in points against at 33.5 per.
When we start talking about firing coordinator’s this is the first thing that should come to mind.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
To bad their 108th in the country in points against at 33.5 per.
When we start talking about firing coordinator’s this is the first thing that should come to mind.

It is easy to blame Beir. But as I pointed out before the season we couldn’t afford to replace 9 new guys on defense. Plain and simple. It doesn’t matter who the defensive coordinator is. The guys just aren’t very good on defense. We need a win though! Big time!!

It is easy to blame Beir. But as I pointed out before the season we couldn’t afford to replace 9 new guys on defense. Plain and simple. It doesn’t matter who the defensive coordinator is. The guys just aren’t very good on defense. We need a win though! Big time!!
I’d like to agree with but last year with those 9 guys they had to replace they gave up an average of 36.8 per game. I will agree with you we need a huge win Saturday.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I’d like to agree with but last year with those 9 guys they had to replace they gave up an average of 36.8 per game. I will agree with you we need a huge win Saturday.

Good point. That is way to much for any defense to give up every year. Maybe they should shakeup the staff this offseason. One of the QB’s Utah State uses is a dual threat type. This could mean big trouble again. Ugh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT