ADVERTISEMENT

Are we a preferred destination?

220reb

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
Now that we have 2 former SEC coaches on staff at UNLV football are we the Top destination for group of 5 talent?? Their were 2 G5 schools in the season ending Top 25 poll with #23 UTSA and #24 Troy. I would like to think that we are a better location than San Antonio or Troy Alabama. I believe the coaching change has made us a little bit more Attractive to recruits and players in the portal. As you can see I am looking past the MWC and focusing on National recruiting.

G5 schools that received votes in the AP Top 25 poll.

#23 UTSA
#24 Troy
Fresno State
South Alabama
Bosie State
James Madison

Based off location and facilities alone we really have something good to offer.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I would like to hope so. Between the stadium, the facilities on campus, and the coaching staff we have the best resume on paper we have ever had. Definitely can see we are investing into the program.

Now it has to all come together. Its now or never. We pushed in all our chips and are all in.

I think recruits/transfers could see it... the coaches have to sell it now.

I would like to hope so. Between the stadium, the facilities on campus, and the coaching staff we have the best resume on paper we have ever had. Definitely can see we are investing into the program.

Now it has to all come together. Its now or never. We pushed in all our chips and are all in.

I think recruits/transfers could see it... the coaches have to sell it now.

Speaking of chips Coach Fossel said it best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT