ADVERTISEMENT

Any Hurricanes (The U) fans here

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
Never went to school in Miami but have always been a fan. Look like the Hurricanes is finding form. The talents aint quite there as it is in the Jimmy Johnson's era but the attitude sure seems like it. Next year recruiting class will add a plethora of talents to the Canes..

In the mid 80s my dad told me to pick a secondary school to cheer on since the Rebs always broke my heart. I chose Miami. These canes are fun to watch.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
Always likes the U in football.

Reminded me of our Basketball team.

Luke Campbell from 2 Live Crew handing out hundred dollar bills from the sidelines for each tackle. Lol.

Even Vanilla Ice sporting Miami gear in his videos.

That Miami team got robbed against OSU back in 2002? One of the greatest teams ever.

There’s also a documentary of the rise and fall of Miami football program that was pretty good..

And who can forget that The Rock and Lex Luger played football

ND is -3. That should be an easy bet for you to make if you think it's 10+ win for ND. If Rozier doesn't turn the ball over, Miami wins. He forces a lot of throws.
ND is going to pound the ball and wear them out, 2nd half miami won't have anything left in them. And miami turns the ball over a lot which ND knows how to capitalize on

ND is going to pound the ball and wear them out, 2nd half miami won't have anything left in them. And miami turns the ball over a lot which ND knows how to capitalize on
Miami defense is no joke. If you think anybody can outscore The U by 10, go for it. Two LBs flew from the line and sandwiched the Virginia Tech QB was something I have never seen before.

Reactions: reagan21
Wear them out? It's Miami. They're 4 deep at every position. If ND wants to win by running the ball, I welcome it. But outcoring Miami by 10 in South Beach is going to be tough for most teams.

Wear them out? It's Miami. They're 4 deep at every position. If ND wants to win by running the ball, I welcome it. But outcoring Miami by 10 in South Beach is going to be tough for most teams.

okay, hope you revisit this thread saturday night

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT