ADVERTISEMENT

Another commit this morning

That will be the fun part about tomorrow. We know a good majority of the class but there will probably be 4-5 names we were unaware of. I expect at least one more at the DT position.

This may sound like funny, but if losing Nela meant getting this kid....I am totally ok with that. This kid looks to be a much faster and more fluid athlete than Nela. What I absolutely love is at about the 3:15 mark of the video is him actually shedding blocks to make plays. I know with highlight films you have to temper things because everybody looks great on them. But this kid really pops off the screen.

Play maker. He seems to get to the ball and also create turnovers. Multiple coaches following and vice versa. Would be a solid late pickup if it is him.

I really really hope we can land this kid..Again highlight films are what they are, but athletically and physically he really looks like a D1 football player.

But he's not from Vegas. We could have had.... but instead this staff continues to show they are not interested in recruiting locally.

I just wanted to beat Will to the punch!

Nice burst, and a real nose for the football. Looks like the prototypical USU LB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT