ADVERTISEMENT

Aidan Robbins

BYU is still a helluva school. You got the pick of the litter from anyone who is mormon.

Plus, smoking weed is not considered a sin anymore if he’s into that sorta thing.

He might find a hot wife there and convert. You never know..

BYU is still a helluva school. You got the pick of the litter from anyone who is mormon.

Plus, smoking weed is not considered a sin anymore if he’s into that sorta thing.

He might find a hot wife there and convert. You never know..
"He might find a hot wife there and convert."
He's a rare man if he doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
He was flipped to UNLV last year from BYU. His parents loved Provo. He wasn’t going to start so he chose Arroyo. BYU is thin at RB, he’ll probably start. His biggest issue is going to be the OL. They’ve lost 3 long/starting OL to the portal in a week. If he gets 1000 yards next season he should be knighted.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
He was flipped to UNLV last year from BYU. His parents loved Provo. He wasn’t going to start so he chose Arroyo. BYU is thin at RB, he’ll probably start. His biggest issue is going to be the OL. They’ve lost 3 long/starting OL to the portal in a week. If he gets 1000 years next season he should be knighted.
Your kid gets to root for him still. He’s gotta be happy.

He was flipped to UNLV last year from BYU. His parents loved Provo. He wasn’t going to start so he chose Arroyo. BYU is thin at RB, he’ll probably start. His biggest issue is going to be the OL. They’ve lost 3 long/starting OL to the portal in a week. If he gets 1000 years next season he should be knighted.
I know the college careers of the student athletes are getting longer, but a 1000 years seems a little excessive!

He's a create yards after contact guy not a create yards prior to contact guy.

Give him an OL that can consistently get him to the second level, he'll wear down opponents, break tackles vs secondary guys.

With UNLVs OL struggles it was hard for him to get going in a lot of games.

Part of the reason I thought Reece should have seen more touches(In general not more than Robbins), a little better at making guys miss.

Last edited:
He's create yards after contact guy not a create yards prior to contact guy.

Give him an OL that can consistently get him to the second level, he'll wear down opponents, break tackles vs secondary guys.

With UNLVs OL struggles it was hard for him to get going in a lot of games.

Part of the reason I thought Reece should have seen more touches(In general not more than Robbins), a little better at making guys miss.
Robbins is a big dude that needs a pretty big hole. Our OL struggled with that. He is pretty good finding a cut back lane in a zone blocking scheme. I think he would crush it at a place like Wisconsin. Kinda like a poor man's Ron Dayne.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
At least he has a chance to run over that little punk from Utah State for two more seasons.
I’m still intrigued with he smaller, faster RB’s on the UNLV roster, but they need to enhance the offensive line or it’s gonna be the same old same old.
Hit the transfer portal and look for some O- lineman with full beards.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Your kid gets to root for him still. He’s gotta be happy.
We actually aren’t BYU fans. My son who loves Robbins is on a youth basketball team right now named the Cougars. When they do a cheer after practices and games he won’t say the team name because of the BYU Cougars. We had to tell him they’re actually the Washington State Cougars so he’ll yell it after games.

Last edited:
We actually aren’t BYU fans. My son who lives Robbins is on a youth basketball team right now named the Cougars. When they do a cheer after practices and games he won’t say the team name because of the BYU Cougars. We had to tell him they’re actually the Washington State Cougars so he’ll yell it after games.
You can always just root for the hot moms.

I got an important question:

So, your Mum's younger brother have a daughter. What is she to you? Is she your first or your 2nd cousin? Is she your cousin at all?

Additionally: Your Mum and her brother is only share the same mother. Different fathers.

Last edited:
I got an important question:

So, your Mum's younger brother have a daughter. What is she to you? Is she your first or your 2nd cousin? Is she your cousin at all?

Additionally: Your Mum and her brother is only share the same mother. Different fathers.
Those Arkansas fans care to chime in? I said that is blood. The girl said otherwise. Hell no...

Reactions: VEGAS12THMAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT