ADVERTISEMENT

A little perspective....

Rebs won't move up this ladder until there is some success on the field. Nonetheless, recruiting ranking is not necessarily indicative of future success. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely correlated just no an absolute.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I think it is a solid class so far and there is still another week to go with I think 6 maybe 7 offers still available to make. This also does not include the kids that red shirted for Hauck last season either. Those are almost like additional recruits. Hauck had a pretty solid class last year as well namely the corner back out of Arizona.

I think this staff with its experience from top to bottom has a chance to get things turned in the right direction. Next years schedule is tough especially early. IT is possible that the teams record won't show all that much improvement. That said, I am ok if we only hit 3-4 wins next year as long as the team is competitive and seems to be trending upward.

A very late start. But we should have a middle of the pack MWC class when its all said and done. A big improvement considering we've consistently held last place in the recruiting rankings every year.

I think we'll really see Sanchez and this staffs recruiting chops next year when he's got a full year of recruiting and hopefully we get a $$ infusion in the program to fix some of the immediate issues with the facilities.

Originally posted by bcvegaspt:
The money is already coming in, just not all at one time and is not being publicized.

Also, as of 1/25/15 it's showing us at #121 overall with 9 recruits. Don't we currently have more than that? Therefore, that ranking isn't accurate.
Yeah! I caught that a second ago too. We have 13 recruits now.

Rivals is alot more updated (hey shouldn't we be using that over Scout considering rivals hosts this board?? lol)

https://rivals.yahoo.com/unlv/football/recruiting/teamrank/2015/MWEST/all

Has us #8 in the MWC. More middle of the pack like I was saying and lots of room to improve with some schollies left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT