ADVERTISEMENT

Zimmerman to enter draft...and not returning

Easy decision.

I wish Zimm all the best as he becomes the Rebels latest first round NBA draft pick.

I think one day he's going to be a really good NBA player.

I wish he wouldn't. Not for the Rebels sake, for his own. He needs time and they don't have a lot of patience in the NBA.

He'll be leaving alright, leaving the States to play in Europe and not returning.

Reactions: UNLVBuckeye
I never understand that argument that, "he needs more time." Why would a player go to back college when they can hone their craft without having to deal with school, they have some of the best basketball coaches in the world, and they can focus on basketball 24/7, on top of getting paid. In my eyes, a player is much more likely to develop at a faster rate in the NBA.

Why would he come back. We can't even hire a coach. I knew this process would be a cluster F but this has been beyond that. Fire TKM now and give Stacey a three year deal.

Mark Andersons source said Randy Bennet turned us down to stay at SH*T MARYS. Doesn't get any lower.

Well if he stays in college and developes into a lottery pick he will command a lot more money and a lot more time. If Bennett was picked say 25th do you think the NBA would've spent 3 years of time and resources on him or would he have been given the boot within a year and sent on his way to be a pro in some philipino basketball league?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT