ADVERTISEMENT

Zagoria and Simon

I wonder what UNLV would be like if Simon get the job and he bring along the Monte Verde's coach? Recruiting would definitely still stellar.

Thanks for posting. Have to say, I'm becoming a fan. If he can get our Boyz to the tourney and beyond, while keeping our roster and recruits somewhat intact, he should be a candidate. He wouldn't break the bank, and we know he can recruit at the highest level. That's 2 outta 3.....

Reactions: Mjs_702
I don't think that you can judge how great or how terrible this team is off of three "easy" games. Beat Reno, beat Boise and SDSt and then we can all start dreaming. But I would be happy with a 3-1 finish with these 4 or a 5-1 start for Simon.

On another note, I think these kids are really special players. I think that they have been bottled up and kept away from the playground too long. I think that pretty much anyone could have put the kids out there and they win the last three games...including Rice. I am not willing to jump on the bandwagon yet. I hope for the best, but let's call it cautiously optimistic.

I would like to see how we do over the next three games before I upgrade to court side tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT