ADVERTISEMENT

We are a popular topic this week

Dennis Dodd talked about UNLV yesterday as a back up plan for the Big 12 after SDSU. He is also writing a article that should be up on Friday.

Last edited:
Dennis Dodd talked about UNLV yesterday as a back up plan for the Big 12 after SDSU. He is also writing a article that should be up on Friday.

This is where I hope we end up someday!

This is where I hope we end up someday!
UNLV is a bigger sell to the B12. The Pac12 already has this market as they hold their champ games here and play big OOC games here occasionally. The B12 schools - well any P5 conference tbf - their thought process is who cares about UNLV. We want to go to Vegas a few times a year to watch our team play. Adding UNLV is just the price of admission.

I'd rather be in the Big 12 once the LA schools leave. Better basketball conference. We have a long way to go for football relevance either way.

I'd rather be in the Big 12 once the LA schools leave. Better basketball conference. We have a long way to go for football relevance either way.
How many teams in the "POWER" Conferences contribute ANYTHING??? About 1/2 in both sports IMO. Using not a winning program is just asinine. Everything is fixed if we get into BIG 12. I am a homer ,but it makes too much sense for them as it does for us.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT