ADVERTISEMENT

Youmans: Regents would prefer...

Couple of questions.

Are your season tickets balcony? Or lower bowl with the RAF donation?

Reason I ask is this. On the confodential board I wrote a thread about this very topic.

I have lower bowl seats. I cancelled them yesterday. I will end up getting tickets later in balcony seating for this year. This way I still support, but the carnival of fools doesn't get my 1000 dollar RAF donation.I will lose some of the perks of being a RAF member but so be it.

If you have balcony seating wait until the 11th hour to renew. Let them sweat.

I would urge people to email Jessup and Murphy and tell them this charade needs to end.

We can't change our head coach at this point, but we can raise enough of a stink to ensure that Tina is fired or not renewed as our AD.

I do think it would be funny if the entire lower bowl were empty for just the season opener.

Like I said email Jesssup and Murphy. Explain that you are going to withdraw RAF support if change isn't made. Either Jessup fire Tina, or she step down.

I used to have main floor seats but switched to the balcony for a better view, but I do pay an RAF fee as well because they are center court. I will not renew until I see where the program is headed. Still hoping for 11th hour heroics.

Reactions: Mjs_702
Couple of questions.

Are your season tickets balcony? Or lower bowl with the RAF donation?

Reason I ask is this. On the confodential board I wrote a thread about this very topic.

I have lower bowl seats. I cancelled them yesterday. I will end up getting tickets later in balcony seating for this year. This way I still support, but the carnival of fools doesn't get my 1000 dollar RAF donation.I will lose some of the perks of being a RAF member but so be it.

If you have balcony seating wait until the 11th hour to renew. Let them sweat.

I would urge people to email Jessup and Murphy and tell them this charade needs to end.

We can't change our head coach at this point, but we can raise enough of a stink to ensure that Tina is fired or not renewed as our AD.

I do think it would be funny if the entire lower bowl were empty for just the season opener.

Like I said email Jesssup and Murphy. Explain that you are going to withdraw RAF support if change isn't made. Either Jessup fire Tina, or she step down.

I've seen you mentioned it a couple times about the balcony not having a RAF donation. I have tickets in the balcony and I pay a RAF donation, and certainly not by choice. It's just not as high as lower bowl. However, due to this circus side show I'll not be renewing my tickets.

I've seen you mentioned it a couple times about the balcony not having a RAF donation. I have tickets in the balcony and I pay a RAF donation, and certainly not by choice. It's just not as high as lower bowl. However, due to this circus side show I'll not be renewing my tickets.

Do all seats in the balcony have a RAF donation? I used to have seats there and don't remember paying one.

The only thing i will say is that you guys got screwed. Menzies will be a huge disappointment. He had very good players but could not beat well coached far less talented teams. You will need a new coach in about two years. Mark my words

Reactions: the Florian Trout
Bull- great post (as usual). To answer your question my seats were lower bowl, my wife cancelled today. No RAF donation this year.

We won't be back until Tina is gone.

Oh boy here we go with the race nonsense, you knew someone was gonna go there. Sigh.

I actually think the single best thing about this hire may be that it's one more minority HC in college basketball.

For what it's worth I think that's a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT