ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

tank702

Starter
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2012
Las Vegas
This is a complete disaster. I'm so embarrassed for UNLV. Why would anyone wanna come here is beyond me. All the rumors and drama going down on social media. Hopefully beard stays ( fingers crossed )

Easy... Beard wasn't told of APR problems, fear is TT comes calling, apparently put off by AD and whole situation, oh and the President botching your big introduction

Easy... Beard wasn't told of APR problems, fear is TT comes calling, apparently put off by AD and whole situation, oh and the President botching your big introduction

I don't think he's too worried about Jessup tripping over his name. I think the APR problems and AD, along with the clown car we call a Board of Regents, should give us pause for concern.

Remember when you had a Nintendo and sometimes the game fd up so you had to hit the reset button. Then when it still didn't work you jammed the reset button and the power button at the same time. Then your dumb friend started slapping the top of the box. This feels kinda like that.

Maybe in between TKM took out the cartridge and blew some spittle in there.

Remember when you had a Nintendo and sometimes the game fd up so you had to hit the reset button. Then when it still didn't work you jammed the reset button and the power button at the same time. Then your dumb friend started slapping the top of the box. This feels kinda like that.

Maybe in between TKM took out the cartridge and blew some spittle in there.

The idea was to blow on the cartridge through your shirt after the normal blowing method failed. They you get another 6 months of functionality.

What a shit show. Will see if there any legs to this by the EOD. Smith is on his way to Memphis. IF Beard were to leave, heads need to roll and this Regent circus needs to be put to an immediate end. No respectable coach would subject themselves to that BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT