ADVERTISEMENT

Woodbury Question

VegasRebMan

Lottery Pick
Jul 20, 2006
I know Woodbury was rated pretty high, but also know he hasn't done much to date as a Rebel. Here is my question. Does anyone know if the Coach TJ told him he wouldn't play much and suggested he transfer? I also wonder if this means UNLV is getting David Jenkins and Coach needed the spot?

Seems obvious to me he is waiting till some Gonzaga players say they they are staying in nba draft to open up scholarship at Gonzaga. Nba combine ends this weekend. So the players will say if they are coming back to Gonzaga or not. So Monday or Tuesday he will probably announce to Gonzaga. We have scholarships so he could have picked unlv by now if he was going to do so.

Gonzaga has a “player improvement program” that has worked super for a few transfers and I would think he finds that super attractive.

Hope I am as wrong as could be.

Jenkins may be waiting for a scholarship to open up at Gonzaga. They have s number of players in the NBA protocol.

My feeling; Jenkins wants to come here with his coach and his family wants him at Gonzaga. Its causing a long debate.

Seems obvious to me he is waiting till some Gonzaga players say they they are staying in nba draft to open up scholarship at Gonzaga. Nba combine ends this weekend. So the players will say if they are coming back to Gonzaga or not. So Monday or Tuesday he will probably announce to Gonzaga. We have scholarships so he could have picked unlv by now if he was going to do so.

Gonzaga has a “player improvement program” that has worked super for a few transfers and I would think he finds that super attractive.

Hope I am as wrong as could be.

The crow tastes GOOD!!!

Get a bigger guy who can rebound at the 4 spot and we could be decent this year. Kudos to coach otz to not just do nothing and call it a rebuilding year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT