ADVERTISEMENT

Who are these guys?!!!!

I haven't seen us play this much this season but I like how Kruger is running the offense through Dedan and letting him orchestrate things while controlling the tempo.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Dear Kevin:
Sorry Fireplace GIF by South Park

I would much rather finish strong later than start off strong early and fade late in the season. Hope this isn't an anomolie and instead a true response to getting Keylan on the court and that it continues when Shane comes back.
Sure but the “at large” tourney bid option was out the window after the Florida trip. It was all uphill from there.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Sure but the “at large” tourney bid option was out the window after the Florida trip. It was all uphill from there.
IDK, if they do well in conference, finish strong and land in the top 3, they could earn a spot provided they make it at least to the MWCCG.

Funny what a little effort and confidence can do. Where’s this been all year long?
IDK, if they do well in conference, finish strong and land in the top 3, they could earn a spot provided they make it at least to the MWCCG.
…Not saying I think that’s gonna happen, but a path still exists for an at-large selection. They play like they did against Creighton in the MWCT and they could win outright. Again not likely but they have it there for themselves if they want it bad enough.

There is no path for a at large bid other than going undefeated in conference... even finishing top 3 in conference wouldnt be enough.

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT