ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s going to go to Smashing Alice!

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
This is for you in the vegas music scene.

Top Vegas Bands of all time.

1) The Killers

2) Slaughter

3) Smashing Alice.

???

They are douchey but FIve Finger Death Punch is actually entertaining live.

The Crystal Method was from Vegas I think. They had that one hit.

In terms of Success, and I'm pretty sure that they are from Vegas, Panic at the Disco is up there. They have some decent songs. They played at a "free" concert at the Final Four I went to, the main singer was intoxicated on something and was cursing up a storm, and the crowd was NOT into it. It was in the middle of the day and a lot of kids around Lol.

Speaking of success, especially these days, Imagine Dragons may have to be #1 or #2. Are they a "band"?, kinda.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
Personally, I think that scream metal is crap but I know the rhthyn guitarist with the bald head.

He invited me to watch them on the 27th at 8 pm.

the UNLV game is at 1230 so that’s a ton of like time to fry…

Garbage or what?

Haha..Skid Row and original instrument members are playing at Sunset Station on Saturday.

Sebastian Bach is solo at Fremont Experience on the same day.Gotta see him before he dies.

I have Skid Row’s first album. Youth gone wild, piece of me, 18 and life, I remember you. It was a great first album.

heard their second album “slave to the grind” was better.

Ggggggreat, here to watch THE legendary Sebastian Bach in downtown

There’s a problem. I’m at the wrong stage.

****..I don’t want to go through security.

9 pm start.

The Cab, Falling In Reverse/Escape the fate (same lead singer, founded Falling in Reverse after jail time), Imagine Dragons, Ne-Yo (was in a group called Envy when he went to school here) are a few other names that had some success.

Oh, and who can forget the Rat Pack? Not "from here" but the collab was created here

Reactions: RebelScrub
One of the bands here in Vegas was part of the “311 boys” white gang that went on a crime spree..

it might be “escape the fate”

funny, you mention them. I was working in Safekey back in 2012 or 13 and a 5th grader girl said it was her favorite band at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT