ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread UNLV vs. Seton Hall

Rebels playing well. Win by 8 after being up by 15 with 6 min left. 72-64
Lol, there needs to be a second line on how big we will be up late and then hold onto the ball to makes things too interesting.

Might be a better fit for us than Ohio State, who would have a bit of a homecourt advantage at Hinkle Fieldhouse. If we get past Seton Hall that is
Both teams played hard ultimately one team had to lose. UGA players celebrate like crazy. Dont tell me the NIT doesn't matter.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Start the game by giving up 5 layups and committing 4 turnovers.

Not sure what the coaches have been working on the last few days but it wasn’t a game plan for success tonight.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
To top off the terrible play, we are playing on national TV where people will actually watch us play. Recruits must be salivating to play for this tremendously well prepared team.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
And shocking your around when we are playing bad but no place to be when we were advancing through.
Just to be clear, you are okay with the layup fest by Seton Hall and the turnover fest and bad shot selection by Rebs. That’s the only way you can insinuate I’m being negative. I’m just calling it like it is. Bad basketball (very unfortunately).

Turning it over too much, can’t shoot at all. Won’t win at home or the road. They just look off, slow, lack of energy.

Hopefully they gain some pep in the step for the second half.
You didn’t even mention the lack of defense. Per the announcers that’s the team’s “calling card”!?

Reactions: butta1231
The thrill is gone!

So this will get better next year, I guess…
Let’s not change anything and expect different results next year! If a fan is happy with a couple NIT wins that’s fine, their prerogative. I have higher expectations for this program. It’s not what you preach (in leadership) it’s what you tolerate. Have a standard of excellence!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT