ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs SDSU Game discussion

Or the 3 at the end of the first half... just tell them to pass ot short and go in up 8... and yes, your players should be taught to not hold up the ball in the middle of a play to complain for a foul...
There must be a reason why Nowell have not play much this year. Not because of lack of talents as we can see...

I’m not blaming Nowell but I don’t know why so many think that dude is a solution for anything that ails us, he has a long way to go to be counted on for anything more than 5 fouls!

I’m not blaming Nowell but I don’t know why so many think that dude is a solution for anything that ails us, he has a long way to go to be counted on for anything more than 5 fouls!
Huge disappointment, watching the little run he got down here I was positive he would contribute or at least be a starter

I think they inserted him because he has the length, strength, and athleticism to match with SDSU. Unfortunately he just didn’t step up in the absence of Kalib.

I think they inserted him because he has the length, strength, and athleticism to match with SDSU. Unfortunately he just didn’t step up in the absence of Kalib.
we saw flashes last year. problem is a lot of the guys we get who are cast-offs who weren't quite good enough to get minutes at power five tend to look good as bumslyers but can't consistently show up against top-tier competition.

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
I’d be shocked if we make it. Have you seen us in!?

Not sure how reliable these sites are, but we are projected in:

I think it’ll hinge on how many MWC teams dance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT