ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV Lady Rebels Preseason Favorites

Does the all-sports pass cover Lady Rebels games?

This is on the Mountain West Network website.
You get most of the Lady Rebel games live, on the internet.

Awesome. No slow growth needed here.
UNLV, lost their starting backcourt, which hurts a little.
Kiara Jackson, is in charge now as our leading PG.

Our front court, is our strength. Lead by, 6' 1" C Desi Rae Young.
6' 1" PF Alyssa Brown, will start and is a load up front.
Finally, we have 5' 10" SF, Nneka Obiazor who is relentless on the boards.
MWC, is doomed.

Last edited:
Does the all-sports pass cover Lady Rebels games?
I was confirming the same thing... straight from my email back in August:

This pass allows you and one (1) guest general admission entry for the 2023-24 season into Volleyball, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer, Women's Basketball, Baseball & Softball.

**Men's Basketball & Football are excluded from the promotion.

Reactions: WarthogRebel
UNLV, lost their starting backcourt, which hurts a little.
Kiara Jackson, is in charge now as our leading PG.

Our front court, is our strength. Lead by, 6' 1" C Desi Rae Young.
6' 1" PF Alyssa Brown, will start and is a load up front.
Finally, we have 5' 10" SF, Nneka Obiazor who is relentless on the boards.
MWC, is doomed.
I wouldn't say doomed. I am excited to see Jazmyn maybe step into the shut down defender role that Justice had. Getting new players on the same page will be fun to see. Glad to have Nneka back and that inside-out game with her and the other posts will also be fun. Desi has done such a great job of expanding her game the last 3 years, I'm excited to see what she's done, hoping she can be more of a threat further from the basket. If that has happened, wow.

I don't think it'll be a cake walk by any stretch but certainly the group is one that will be tough to dethrone. I wish the last year's schedule looked more like this year's given the experience that was on that team. Regardless, looking forward to it.

Reactions: WYNN or Dye
I wouldn't say doomed. I am excited to see Jazmyn maybe step into the shut down defender role that Justice had. Getting new players on the same page will be fun to see. Glad to have Nneka back and that inside-out game with her and the other posts will also be fun. Desi has done such a great job of expanding her game the last 3 years, I'm excited to see what she's done, hoping she can be more of a threat further from the basket. If that has happened, wow.

I don't think it'll be a cake walk by any stretch but certainly the group is one that will be tough to dethrone. I wish the last year's schedule looked more like this year's given the experience that was on that team. Regardless, looking forward to it.
We have a great bench, they are young but we had the best recruiting class of 2023.
Plus, we have the best Head Coach in the MWC.
The only, thing that needs to be accomplished is Lindy needs to win a game against a Power 5 team.
I believe, she is 0-5 lifetime. We have 2 chances against Arizona and Oklahoma. Need a win against one
of these teams.

Reactions: Rebels_88
That Arizona NCAA game was soooo close to being that win.
Exactly, up by 5 points in the 4th quarter in Tucson.
I hate Arizona, but just ran out of gas, in the end.

I will be at the Arizona / UNLV game at the T & M, on Dec 2nd.
This, is a winnable game for Lindy.
Hopefully, we get 5K people for this game.

Reactions: RebelScrub
I CANNOR WAIT for this season to begin!!! We are going to own the MWC and make another NCAA appearance. Got my lady Rebels jersey, my tix, oh yeah!
Exactly, up by 5 points in the 4th quarter in Tucson.
I hate Arizona, but just ran out of gas, in the end.

I will be at the Arizona / UNLV game at the T & M, on Dec 2nd.
This, is a winnable game for Lindy.
Hopefully, we get 5K people for this game.
we need to get all the people who go to Aces games to go to the lady Rebel games..

Reactions: WYNN or Dye
Just a heads up for those looking for double-headers. Times tba for the ladies games.

Feb 17(sat) air force @ lady rebels
Mar 2(sat) san diego st. @ lady rebels

Feb 17(sat) 8:30p unr @ runnin rebels
Mar 2(sat) 7p san jose st @ runnin rebels

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT