ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV 'big news' coming to LV

Cool story.

Let's bet: if this is the biggest event in Nevada in the last ten years I'll give u $100. If this is anything less you own up to being trolled liked a tahoe lake trout.
WTF is your problem with Trouts? you ^*%&(&^$@@^%)!$*()*(^#&!N Bigot!!!

how is this guy not banned for pulling this kind of crap? come on MODS, do something!!!

as far as the confidential board is concerned, from a guy i know, there are people in there that for sure know things well before others. however, due to some leaking, and some press people running with things, they do not disclose anything....well, nothing that can't be found via Tweetering or RunRebs or common sense or Grainey. i kid about Grainey.

well I know its late. Tomorrow (monday) I will post what I can. Where would you like this posted? In this threa? a new thread? Or in another section. Let me know. Its been a long day with super bowl and had a great lunch in the afternoon with a great friend and his family. Looking forward to the week ahead with UNLV basketball. And tomorrow I will again let you all in on what is going on behind the gates at UNLV.

With all the build-up and anticipation, I vote for a televised show ie. LeBron's "decision"...

This thread is laughable with the gullible followers trying to get their next hit of news. Nothing makes this poster credible at all.

4a50b27b40a7d249ff465e819e8ec61d32ccb5979bb5cbc59fff698af95e3154.jpg

The fact a 5* players in coming on a visit makes you hope he knows something about the next coach, otherwise why would he come to UNLV with everything up in the air?

My thoughts: Maybe Sanchez is doing such a good job with football that he is also helping with basketball next season! [banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]

The fact a 5* players in coming on a visit makes you hope he knows something about the next coach, otherwise why would he come to UNLV with everything up in the air?

My thoughts: Maybe Sanchez is doing such a good job with football that he is also helping with basketball next season! [banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]

I agree. Very possible they already know what they will do, landing this recruit before a coach is "officially" hired would convince me.

Evening. For those who contacted me directly last night. The # was busy often this afternoon. I apologize.

I simply asked where as when I broke the last news I wanted to be sure it was in a particular thread with just that one topic.

In the next hour I will open up a new thread to which we can discuss the news what I have been able to make out and confirm. Also what I can speak for on the latest LV news.

Evening. For those who contacted me directly last night. The # was busy often this afternoon. I apologize.

I simply asked where as when I broke the last news I wanted to be sure it was in a particular thread with just that one topic.

In the next hour I will open up a new thread to which we can discuss the news what I have been able to make out and confirm. Also what I can speak for on the latest LV news.

West gate, you are the pinnacle of showmanship. Lol. Told us last night would post today, and now a post to announce the impending announcement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT