Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawaii by 21+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's there if you search for UNLV. You do have to grant location permissions

community-ben-chang-squinting-am5ijzgl5ei5mvhs.webp

Reactions: 220reb
Must be a mobile app only, not sure I want to try to watch it on my phone. I did that with the Bryant game and I really had no idea what was going on haha.
It does say mobile only. Which is very annoying. Its not chrome cast friendly either

I was able to find it on my iptv service. So able to watch on tv and not a stream

If you have a vpn - set it to Vegas… worked for me.
I don't have one on my tablet...but it is a little old to be streaming anyway--I didn't want to try and VPN with it too. Someone got a stream up that's working--but you're awesome for trying to help me troubleshoot!

I downloaded the app yesterday. I hope it works in Colorado. It wants your location services turned on so I will have to do that. I'm not holding my breath with these Spectrum controlled streams.
It works in Colorado using the Team1Sports app on the appletv. Works great.

Our passing game has been very limited. Run game is great, but nice to have more balance. Not much success when we do throw the ball

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yeah, Hawai'i is playing on the razors edge of dirty. Always someone late on the pile. Always someone going for an extra half second after the whistle. I guess if it's not getting called then it's fair play, but I want to give them a little taste of that then.

A ton of jawing too for a team losing by 14

Also, we ever going to give #5 some help over the top against #7?

Yeah, Hawai'i is playing on the razors edge of dirty. Always someone late on the pile. Always someone going for an extra half second after the whistle. I guess if it's not getting called then it's fair play, but I want to give them a little taste of that then.

A ton of jawing too for a team losing by 14

Also, we ever going to give #5 some help over the top against #7?

They are trying to act tough but are getting punched repeatedly in the mouth. And we definitely need to give help over the top on number 7