ADVERTISEMENT

Top 25 & Moving Up!

Also moved up to #20 in the Baseball America poll. Big 2 game series starting tomorrow vs #24 Arkansas. The Razorbacks are coming off a big series win over Top 3 South Carolina. A sweep or split should propel the Rebels even higher in all the major rankings.

If we split or win 2 @ Arkansas, they'll have no choice but to recognize the Rebels.

In the combined rankings UNLV has an overall ranking of #16.

If you leave out that douche Moore UNLV would be even higher ranked (along with the strange fact that the coach poll still does not have UNLV ranked - this is due to coaches voting for teams in there conference over teams that deserve to be ranked). As I have said before, this guy is extremely anti-UNLV in all sports for years, and big time pro PAC12. He even has a 14-19 Arizona along with New Mexico both ranked in front of UNLV.

Arizona has lost 4 games to teams not ranked in the top 100, and the highest ranked series wins was 2-1 over 109 ranked Kent and 2-1 over 208th ranked Utah. They are 4-16 against top 100 teams

New Mexico is 2-0 against #36 Kansas and otherwise has won nothing over ranked teams with the exceptions of 1-2 record verse UNLV.

http://masseyratings.com/cbase/compare.htm

It's amazing how much movement their is in those polls. Kentucky jumps up 10 spots? I realize the SEC is tough, but come on man. 10?

Also, the Collegiate Baseball poll doesn't even have us ranked yet has UCLA who doesn't have near the quality record as UNLV and is 18-12, same with ASU. I hate writers with agendas. Egon was right, print is dead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT