• Yes, he is a terrible person

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No..compared to Puff Daddy, He is a decent human being

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not sure..

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
To 4 people who voted No..

In the world of hip hop thuggery, Suge Knight was ahead of his time. No, he wasn’t just ahead, he ruled the rap industry with an iron fist.

Captain of the football team, first black owned business in Death Row Records, NFL player in the NFL strike for the Rams. Suge Knight was a born natural leader.

Sure there are videos of him getting sucker punched by a barber from behind (he’s got an Iron Head), running over people at a movie which made him look “bad” to which he maintains was self defense, you can see the gun slip out of the victim, mass brawling..

He didn’t betray the snitch code.

I think he is a paragon of VIRTUE in 2024.

When are we as “self righteous” fans gonna step back and say..this guy isn’t as bad in the grand scheme of things!!

Look at his east coast contemporary, Sean Puffy Combs. His empire is falling apart as we speak. The guy had his first wife killed, his gf getting beat down near a hotel elevator, and this sh*thead says “well, I took anger management” classes to deal with it.

I dunno, one beats up rivals on the street, the other beats women and whatever happens at his sex club parties..

Can you imagine if UNLV reached out to him in the glory years of the 90’s?. We would be f’n set.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT